"We made everyone afraid of the same thing"

published Dec 08, 2021

Terror induced in the populace by the authorities has a long history of being useful to control the masses.

"We made everyone afraid of the same thing"

After Field Marshall Hermann Göring was captured by the Allied Forces, he was asked by a reporter:

— Field Marshall Göring. the Nazi Party only held 7% of the vote; how did you get the rest of Germany (the other 93%) to go along?

His response?

— Simple. We made everyone afraid of the same thing.

Keep these infamous words in mind, when you hear your leaders talk.